Private Tutor and Childminder GLENCARSE, PERTH & KINROSS

Are you looking for a Tutor or Childminder? #Glencarse #Perth & Kinross

Visit my website >>> HERE

I offer both face to face or #ONLINE Tuition for English and Maths up to GCSE level, and Piano for beginners to intermediate, all ages welcome! :) Tutoring Rates start from: £26 an hour. My time with your family also covers Childcare as I am fully registered with Ofsted and offer families the flexibility to mix my services of care and tuition to suit your needs. My standard basic Childminding Rates are £5.00 per hour per child (includes outings, snacks and drinks. An additional £2.50 per meal per child should you require this provision as part of your child's day). If you wish to combine care and tuition, please contact me for more information.
Call now on 07563862808
Email: childcare@shoeboxcafe.co.uk
Tuition@shoeboxcafe.co.uk
A few spaces still available this summer. Filling up fast. Accepting new registrations in September as more spaces will then be available.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does teaching make me fat???

IGNITE your own professional development! Great Tips...