Primary School Teacher, Private Tutor (face to face and #ONLINE) Childminder, Mum, Curriculum Developer, Resource designer/creator, writer, blogger. Create, innovate and watch what happens :)
Do you need a tutor this summer?
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Tuition spaces still available for this summer. Please contact me for more details. :)
Here are some adjectives that I often describe myself as when I am run down and feeling...well let's just say it how it is, feeling like rubbish; sluggish, fat, fatigued, knackered, exhausted, beat and I'm sure many more. During a very hard and busy term, it's incredibly easy to begin to feel this way. But why? Yes, teaching is hard and demanding, but I love my job which has left me confused for a few years. I enjoy teaching, with great job and self satisfaction on a daily basis, so why am I feeling like a hippo that would rather float around in a pool of mud??? Raise your hand if you recognise these following bad habits: holding the need to pee because you're in the middle of a lesson, struggling through the pain of your over flowing bladder because as you were on the way to the toilet, you got side-tracked by a parent or your boss who just had to speak to you at that very moment; missing your snack breaks because you've got to get the homework marked and bac...
A very dear professional friend of mine ( +carmen blyth TheTeacherWhisperer @teacherwhispers ) once gave me some excellent advice. After she had taught for many years across the globe, whilst casually swimming along and talking about how I could improve my professional development...she left me with two very profound and eye-opening tips: 1) You must take charge of your own professional development yourself. You are on your own and don't expect anybody to put it on your lap. Do it yourself! 2) Wear great clothes, do your hair, put on a pair of heels and flutter your eyelashes! It's true that this works wonders! Do you look like you're trying to impress anyone? There comes a time in everybody's career when you feel stuck. You've got so far and don't know where to turn next. I was so inspired by my friends words which were so simple . I knew I could at least manage point 2 very easily, but I pondered on point 1 for a few months. How can I take c...
Are you looking for a Tutor or Childminder? #Glencarse #Perth & Kinross Visit my website >>> HERE I offer both face to face or #ONLINE Tuition for English and Maths up to GCSE level, and Piano for beginners to intermediate, all ages welcome! :) Tutoring Rates start from: £26 an hour . My time with your family also covers Childcare as I am fully registered with Ofsted and offer families the flexibility to mix my services of care and tuition to suit your needs. My standard basic Childminding Rates are £5.00 per hour per child (includes outings, snacks and drinks. An additional £2.50 per meal per child should you require this provision as part of your child's day). If you wish to combine care and tuition, please contact me for more information. Call now on 07563862808 Email: childcare@shoeboxcafe.co.uk Tuition@shoeboxcafe.co.uk A few spaces still available this summer. Filling up fast. Accepting new registrations in September as more spaces will then be ava...
Comments
Post a Comment
What are your thoughts? Share with me... :)