CHILDMINDER/TUTOR CORSHAM, WILTSHIRE

New spaces available from December onwards!!

Are you looking for a tutor or childminder? I offer childminding age 1+, English, Maths up to GCSE level, 11+ Prep, A level Art and Piano for beginners to intermediate, all ages welcome! :)

Childminding - £5 an hour per child.
Tutoring - £28 an hour.

I am fully registered with Ofsted as well as Paediatric First Aid Trained with a degree and 12 Yrs experience in teaching from Early Years to Key Stage 2. I support families with the flexibilty to mix my services of care and tuition to suit your needs.

I cover a 10mile radius around Corsham for Tutoring or at my own home for lessons and childminding. I enjoy a great location right on the edge of Katherine Park.

Call now on 07563862808

Email: missrixteach@gmail.com

New spaces now available from December onwards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does teaching make me fat???

IGNITE your own professional development! Great Tips...

R2M! Is your class doing this?