NEW - Peacock Series, Art by me!

Dear followers, I'm really pleased to be painting again. My new series 'Peacocks' is underway. I am also currently developing an Art gallery page here on my blog. This will be ready soon. Greetings cards and prints will be available for those special occasions. You can email me directly at shoeboxcafe21@gmail.com for more information on my art projects.    Here is a quick peak at some... 
Peacock's Feathers by Samantha Rix 2016
 
His eye by Samantha Rix 2016
 
More to come. Join our Art and Crafts ShoeboxCafe community to share great creative ideas together...
 
Bespoke Handmade Art & Crafts/ideas/tips/wellbeing advice, yummy recipes, aromatic coffees, healing herbal teas, essential oil therapy and more. Relax and enjoy being creative! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does teaching make me fat???

IGNITE your own professional development! Great Tips...

RELOCATING back to GLENCARSE, PERTH & KINROSS, SCOTLAND