Message to everyone: A few days left of our Easter break...

Wow! Those 2 weeks flew by :( I could seriously enjoy a further month off by the beach. I enjoyed a lovely weekend away in Bali even though our intended trip was supposed to be 10 days...we kind of spent too much money early on! Oh well...it was a great weekend though! I've really enjoyed setting up my blog and sharing posts with you this holiday. During my teaching term, I will be making every effort to keep this up every week...somehow! My new mission. It's the term of dreaded long report writing again. 

*Does anybody have any great teaching tips to share about this? How to manage your time etc?? Share with me here as a comment, or if you would like your ideas published in the The Staff Room @ www.thestaffroom4teachers.blogspot.com please send an email to me at: staffroom925@gmail.com

It's great professional development, great exposure & completely free...

Enjoy the rest of your break everyone! 

Miss Rix

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does teaching make me fat???

IGNITE your own professional development! Great Tips...

R2M! Is your class doing this?